Tuesday, June 15, 2010

UPDATE / BREAKING NEWS:

A new monthly supporter has come on board, bringing my grand total (percentage) up to 24%! This is my first new supporter in two months (the previous two months were made a little busy by defending my thesis and graduating, important stuff like that).

As I reflected last time, God is always at work even while we are "still", perhaps especially while we are still. At times, His working may be invisible and quiet, but wait long enough, and His hand is evident in the circumstances of our lives. As I take another "baby step" closer to the ultimate goal of teaching in Prague, I believe His hand is evident here, showing us - showing me! - that He indeed is God.

Please continue to pray with me that God will bring together the remaining prayer / financial supporters necessary for me to leave for Prague - perhaps you will be one! :) Whether you are or not, I appreciate your prayers at this time, so stay tuned for the next edition of "Czecherboarding" - coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment